Monday, January 2, 2012

The Holidays

The Holidays are officially...OVER!  Over the holidays my life was changed.  I got in a car accident (see below at other post) and due to that I recommitted my life to Christ.  This might sound weird to y'all but when the whole accident happened I could feel God there helping me.  Protecting me.  Supporting me.  Now how are things going to be different this time? I committed my life to Christ about a year ago, but never fully lived it out.  Now however I am changed.  I am reading my bible to understand the word of God better, I'm praying again and I am showing my faith again.  I was ashamed of my faith before, but now, I'm a Jesus Freak and proud of it!  I have to be very careful and choose who I hang out with wisely because I don't want a bad situation to happen where I'm in a sticky spot.  There is hope
Keep posted
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment