Saturday, December 24, 2011

Life gets put inperspective

I don't remember most of it. It all happened so fast, but I'll try to explain. I came from Huntington learning center. It was my mom, my grandma and I in the car. We just dropped off my grandma and werent more than a block away when we past the gas station with a car going at least 40 mph...if not more. I looked back at my mom and said "wow that looks dangerous." right then we started to turn the corner and they ram into the side I was on. Since we just dropped my grandma off I was in the back seat instead of the frount, where I usually am. We got the license plate and called 911. Instantly my back started to hurt, but I thought it was shock...so I said I didn't need an ambulance. My moms fine. Our cars a mess. There were these great lovely people who let me go in their house and keep warm. They were angels. The next day I went to the doctor to get my back looked at. Turns our, I sprained my back with bruised muscles. I take a muscle relaxant and have to do exercises along with occasionally wearing a brace.
The weird thing is...4 hours before the accident I had a huge meltdown due to struggling with Ed. I mentioned I wanted to die. Fastforward 4 hours and I almost do die. How scary! I've been taking life for granted! Things like this could happen any minute of any day! Every day is a gift!
Angels were watching over me and God protected me.

No comments:

Post a Comment