Sunday, December 25, 2011

Merry Christmas!

As the date explains, its Christmas.  My dad has been saying all month
"Christmas is all exciting, and unless your five, you get disappointed because all  of the expectations you had for christmas didn't come true, because peoples expectations are unreal."
You know what I think?  I don't care if there is no snow or if I didn't get the most presents.  I am thankful. Thankful that I am alive and healthy.  Thankful that I have a family who loves me and most importantly thankful that life's good!  I sometimes get so caught up in the moment that I forget that I am so lucky!  God has been so good to me and I take that for granted.  I have lost my relationship with Christ and well, I have renewed it.  I am proud to call myself a christian and a Jesus Freak!

Love <3

No comments:

Post a Comment